[Ann] New xHarbour Builder Nov2007 released.

Patrick Mast <Patrick.RemoveThis.Mast@xHarbour.com>
Wed, 07 Nov 2007 17:25:33 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
[Ann] New xHarbour Builder Nov2007 released. Patrick.RemoveThis.Mast@xHarbour.com (Patrick Mast) (2007-11-07)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Patrick Mast <Patrick.RemoveThis.Mast@xHarbour.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 17:25:33 GMT
Posted-Date: 07 Nov 2007 12:47:00 EST

Hello,

We are very happy to announce the release of xHarbour Builder November
2007. This new exciting xHarbour.com release is centered around the
current xHarbour core as of [ 2007-11-06 21:55 UTC-0300 ] with many
additional tools, goodies, and add-ons!

This new xHarbour Builder release also includes latest Visual xHarbour,
SQLRDD and Visual xDebugger. A more detailed list of what's new in this
release is available online at http://www.xHarbour.com/WhatsNew

Needless to say this release was made possible by the awesome
contributions, provided by the unique group of xHarbour's Developers (
now counting 60 and growing ). You can learn more about their
contributions and/or how to join at http://www.xHarbour.org/Developers
A big THANK YOU to all these developers!

xHarbour Builder November 2007 is available NOW for all
xHarbour.com customers with an active Update and Service Subscription
plan, and for immediate delivery with new purchases. You can check your
Update and Service Subscription online at http://www.xHarbour.com/Login

A FREE demo version is available from http://www.xHarbour.com/DEMO .
Demo users are invited to our xHarbour Builder DEMO Technical Support
News Group at news://news.xHarbour.com/xHarbour.Builder.DEMO
Please report your findings and/or suggestions on this news group. Your
feedback is VERY important to us!

Note to all users: It's recommend to ALWAYS recompile ALL your PRG
code with ANY new release. This release is not different! ;-)

Please report your experiences with the software to one of the
the newsgroups at news://news.xHarbour.com

Thank you ALL for your support and we hope you continue to enjoy using
xHarbour Builder as your programming tool.

--
Sincerely,

Patrick Mast,
xHarbour.com Inc.
http://www.xHarbour.com

PS: Help to promote xHarbour Builder and SPREAD THE WORD!
http://www.xHarbour.com/Buttons