Re: bisonc++ 0.98.510 buggy?

"Michael Brown" <michael@emboss.co.nz>
5 Jun 2006 20:47:05 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
bisonc++ 0.98.510 buggy? michael@emboss.co.nz (Michael Brown) (2006-06-03)
Re: bisonc++ 0.98.510 buggy? michael@emboss.co.nz (Michael Brown) (2006-06-05)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Michael Brown" <michael@emboss.co.nz>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 5 Jun 2006 20:47:05 -0400
Posted-Date: 05 Jun 2006 20:47:05 EDT

Michael Brown wrote:
[...]
> The bug I've run into is that the parser appears to be violating a
> rule of the grammar.

I figured out what the problem was ... one I'd forgotten the semicolon after
one of the rules, and this was having the somewhat bizarre effect. The
grammar structure was still being parsed correctly, but the code for each
rule following the missing semicolon was not being run (nor were any
warnings emitted).

Still haven't figured out the other two question though (alternatives and
copying things directly to the output file).

[...]

--
Michael Brown
Add michael@ to emboss.co.nz ---+--- My inbox is always open