Compiler positions available for week ending May 7

"comp.compilers" <compilers@iecc.com>
9 May 2006 00:53:54 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Compiler positions available for week ending May 7 compilers@iecc.com (2000-05-08)
Compiler positions available for week ending May 7 compilers@iecc.com (comp.compilers) (2006-05-09)
Compiler positions available for week ending May 7 compilers-jobs@iecc.com (1995-05-07)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "comp.compilers" <compilers@iecc.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 9 May 2006 00:53:54 -0400
Posted-Date: 09 May 2006 00:53:54 EDT

This is a digest of ``help wanted'' and ``position available'' messages
received at comp.compilers during the preceding week. Messages must
advertise a position having something to do with compilers and must also
conform to the guidelines periodically posted in misc.jobs.offered.
Positions that remain open may be re-advertised once a month. To respond
to a job offer, send mail to the author of the message. To submit a
message, mail it to compilers@iecc.com.

-------------------------------

Subject: Compiler Engineer position available-Wind River, Alameda, CA
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 12:25:45 -0700
From: "Foltz, Sarah" <sarah.foltz@windriver.com>

Wind River in Alameda, California is in search of a Compiler Engineer.
Preferred location is Alameda however we will consider relocating
candidates from other US locations and may consider remote US work
locations. We may consider candidates located in Canada.

Thank you
Sarah Foltz

Job Description

Compiler Engineer

Wind River Systems, Alameda

Wind River is the global leader in Device Software Optimization (DSO).
The company enables customers to develop and run device software better,
faster, at a lower cost and more reliably.

We are a team working on producing highly optimizing compiler for
various embedded processors including PowerPC, ARM, Pentium, and MIPS.
We need an engineer like you to work on a world-class highly optimizing
compiler that produces fast, tight code to help customers develop
sophisticated embedded applications.

You will work on code generation and optimization areas of the compiler.
You will have the opportunity to work on other areas of compiler as
well.

This role requires at least 6 years of industry compiler development
experience and experience in compiler code generation and optimization
technology

RISC architecture experience a major plus.

B.S/M.S in Computer Science/engineering

Sarah Foltz
Recruiter
WIND RIVER