free comal compiler

"m L s " <marvin.thecoder@gmail.com>
27 Mar 2006 01:18:14 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
free comal compiler marvin.thecoder@gmail.com (m L s) (2006-03-27)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "m L s " <marvin.thecoder@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 27 Mar 2006 01:18:14 -0500
Posted-Date: 27 Mar 2006 01:18:14 EST

http://www.josvisser.nl/opencomal/

offers a open comal 'compiler'

And there is a free 'pascal~' by Brad Templeton called ALICE

with 30 examples. That microsoft & borrowed inovations from..

such as Syntax-directed editer "template" colorised code

at http://www.templetons.com/brad/alice.html

alice ... Source code downloadable to. Made out of C

    Brad Templeton: start_quote "However, unfortunately in releasing
this free I must state that absolutely no support will be available.
If I start getting support calls, especially from people who think,
"oh, he wouldn't mind just one simple question" then I will have to
reliquish the free licence.

The manuals have been converted to HTML, though they are still
somewhat old and were written for paper, not for web pages.

1. The Tutorial
2. The User Guide
3. Alice Pascal Language Manual

I do have about 8 boxes of the manuals left. I will donate them to
anybody who can arrange to come pick them up in Sunnyvale, California.
I will not ship single manuals, sorry. " end_quote