Re: SSA, Java and Points-to Analysis

"shrey" <shreyas76@gmail.com>
28 Jan 2006 15:00:06 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
SSA, Java and Points-to Analysis vidyut.vidyut@gmail.com (2006-01-26)
Re: SSA, Java and Points-to Analysis shreyas76@gmail.com (shrey) (2006-01-28)
Re: SSA, Java and Points-to Analysis dnovillo@redhat.com (Diego Novillo) (2006-01-28)
Re: SSA, Java and Points-to Analysis liekweg@ipd.info.uni-karlsruhe.de (Florian Liekweg) (2006-01-28)
Re: SSA, Java and Points-to Analysis jsinger@cs.man.ac.uk (Jeremy Singer) (2006-01-28)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "shrey" <shreyas76@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 28 Jan 2006 15:00:06 -0500
Posted-Date: 28 Jan 2006 15:00:06 EST

What you are referring to is the more general problem of "Field
sensitivity", I cant recall the paper but try search with this keyword

        As regards flow sensitivity, it is nice to have but such algorithms
are not scalable in real world. So more importance now is on faster,
scalable pointer analysis and so these
have to flow insensitive and may be field insensitive too, but
andersons is field insensitive

Shrey