Suggestions on writing a source code analyzer.

"Minti" <imanpreet@gmail.com>
4 Nov 2005 14:04:51 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Suggestions on writing a source code analyzer. imanpreet@gmail.com (Minti) (2005-11-04)
Re: Suggestions on writing a source code analyzer. bill@qswtools.com (Bill Cox) (2005-11-08)
Re: Suggestions on writing a source code analyzer. jeffrey.kenton@comcast.net (Jeff Kenton) (2005-11-08)
Re: Suggestions on writing a source code analyzer. mackay_d@hotmail.com (Don Mackay) (2005-11-12)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Minti" <imanpreet@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 4 Nov 2005 14:04:51 -0500
Posted-Date: 04 Nov 2005 14:04:51 EST

Hello All,

                      Could anyone provide any pointers regarding source code
analysis? Primarily, could anyone provide any information about
current tools that do an appreciable job in doing source code
analysis, also any information as to what goes into writing a source
code analyzer. Lex Yacc and others if any.

P.S. Yes this is for a project that I am working on, however, I will be
grateful for any *expert* opinion that I can get for this project.

TIA.
        Imanpreet Singh Arora