Re: Regions in Program Flow

"dz" <drizzle76@gmail.com>
26 Oct 2005 14:18:27 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Regions in Program Flow shyamky@yahoo.com (K.Shyam) (2005-10-20)
Re: Regions in Program Flow shreyas76@gmail.com (shrey) (2005-10-23)
Re: Regions in Program Flow drizzle76@gmail.com (dz) (2005-10-26)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "dz" <drizzle76@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 26 Oct 2005 14:18:27 -0400
Posted-Date: 26 Oct 2005 14:18:27 EDT

If all you are interested is loop, sompilers like gcc or for that
matter i wud think any good enough compiler can dump all the loop
nests, if u want it in a better format some trivial modifications
inside the compiler can format it ... If your concern is that you
want them marked in the source, then may be u need to do some coding
u'rself, A good might be to do it in SUIF which can convert the IR
containing your identified and marked phases back to C....

dz