LRgen 6.0 Trial Version

"Paul Mann" <paul@parsetec.com>
23 Oct 2005 00:36:03 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
LRgen 6.0 Trial Version paul@parsetec.com (Paul Mann) (2005-10-23)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Paul Mann" <paul@parsetec.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 23 Oct 2005 00:36:03 -0400
Posted-Date: 23 Oct 2005 00:36:03 EDT

LRgen 6.0 Standard Version is now available in a 30-day trial version.
It offers the following:

      * SLR(1) Parsers.
      * SLR(1) Lexers.
      * 4-Matrix Parser Tables.
      * TBNF Grammar Notation.
      * Generates code in C++ language, and
          others via a parser skeleton concept.
      * Some working grammars.

There is a professional version offering these additional features:

      * LALR(1) Parsers.
      * LALR(1) Lexers.
      * Optimization of parser tables.

There is a lot more information on the website, but I'm sure I will
need to add more. It's pretty new and needs a lot more work on the
documentation.

The download is on the product page: http://parsetec.com/products.html

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Negative feedback is also
welcome. This is your chance to let me have it. Maybe the price is
ridiculous, maybe my grammar notation is terrible, or maybe you
already have a dozen parser generators on your computer.

I don't know why I'm still trying to make a living at this. Most of
the others went broke trying to make it in this game. I guess I must
have brain damage, huh? Maybe a vacation for a year would help. I'm
exhausted!

Don't miss the paper on TBNF grammar notation
http://parsetec.com/papers.html. It has been scheduled for publication
in SIGPLAN Notices in the near future.

Paul Mann
http://parsetec.com