RE: byaccj vs cup vs javacc

news@tom.iecc.com (USENET News)
24 Aug 2005 18:18:34 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
byaccj vs cup vs javacc crackeur@comcast.net (Jimmy zhang) (2005-08-21)
RE: byaccj vs cup vs javacc news@tom.iecc.com (2005-08-24)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: news@tom.iecc.com (USENET News)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 24 Aug 2005 18:18:34 -0400

I needed to compare java parser generators and found JavaCUP to be most
suitable in my project which involved parsing C language. It scored good on
both parameters that you are looking for.
I could input the ANSI grammer with minor modifications using JavaCUP.

Unfortunately, I don't have a detailed comparison report now.

Regards,
Naveen Sharma.