Re: help_needed in bison/yacc

Detlef Meyer-Eltz <Meyer-Eltz@t-online.de>
2 May 2005 21:46:43 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
help_needed in bison/yacc vikas.talwar@gmail.com (vicky) (2005-05-02)
Re: help_needed in bison/yacc Meyer-Eltz@t-online.de (Detlef Meyer-Eltz) (2005-05-02)
Re: help_needed in bison/yacc Brian.Inglis@SystematicSW.ab.ca (Brian Inglis) (2005-05-06)
Re: help_needed in bison/yacc clint@0lsen.net (Clint Olsen) (2005-06-10)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Detlef Meyer-Eltz <Meyer-Eltz@t-online.de>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 2 May 2005 21:46:43 -0400
Posted-Date: 02 May 2005 21:46:43 EDT

> All i wanted to say is, i don't want to take pain for writing grammer
> for whole verilog code. i just want to make changes in turnary
> expression. i.e. want a small script to change turnary expression into
> if-else statement.

I don't know what verilog turnary expressions are, but nevertheless it
seems to me, that the TextTransformer program at

http://www.texttransformer.com

is the ideal solution for your problem. By the TextTransformer you
easily can skip and copy the code up to positions, which can be
specified by regular expressions, and then you can make a detailed
transformation of the following text. Then go to the next turnary
expression and so on.

If you give me some more details I like to make a quick frame of a
conversion program for you. You can contact me directly at
dme@texttransformer.com, if you like.

Regards

Detlef Meyer-Eltz