help_needed in bison/yacc

"vicky" <vikas.talwar@gmail.com>
2 May 2005 14:28:24 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
help_needed in bison/yacc vikas.talwar@gmail.com (vicky) (2005-05-02)
Re: help_needed in bison/yacc Meyer-Eltz@t-online.de (Detlef Meyer-Eltz) (2005-05-02)
Re: help_needed in bison/yacc Brian.Inglis@SystematicSW.ab.ca (Brian Inglis) (2005-05-06)
Re: help_needed in bison/yacc clint@0lsen.net (Clint Olsen) (2005-06-10)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "vicky" <vikas.talwar@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 2 May 2005 14:28:24 -0400
Posted-Date: 02 May 2005 14:28:24 EDT

hi ever1,

my input is verilog code, and i need to convert turnary expressions
into if-else statements.

please tell me if it is possible using Flex/Bison (i.e. pls tell me
how to create interperter using flex/bison).

All i wanted to say is, i don't want to take pain for writing grammer
for whole verilog code. i just want to make changes in turnary
expression. i.e. want a small script to change turnary expression into
if-else statement. pls help.

Thanks in Advance.

--
Regards