Compiler positions available for week ending October 3

compilers@iecc.com (comp.compilers)
4 Oct 2004 00:46:50 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Compiler positions available for week ending October 3 compilers@iecc.com (2004-10-04)
Compiler positions available for week ending October 3 compilers@iecc.com (comp.compilers) (2010-10-03)
Compiler positions available for week ending October 3 compilers@iecc.com (1999-10-04)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: compilers@iecc.com (comp.compilers)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 4 Oct 2004 00:46:50 -0400
Posted-Date: 04 Oct 2004 00:46:50 EDT

This is a digest of ``help wanted'' and ``position available'' messages
received at comp.compilers during the preceding week. Messages must
advertise a position having something to do with compilers and must also
conform to the guidelines periodically posted in misc.jobs.offered.
Positions that remain open may be re-advertised once a month. To respond
to a job offer, send mail to the author of the message. To submit a
message, mail it to compilers@iecc.com.

-------------------------------

From: amy.wong@windriver.com (Amy Wong)
Subject: Compiler Engineer Position in Alameda, CA
Date: 28 Sep 2004 15:26:11 -0700

Wind River Systems in Alameda, CA has an open position for a Compiler
Engineer. We are looking for an experienced C++ compiler engineer to
take the lead on C++ development and maintenance. The position would
also include projects in new targets, more optimizations, and better
IDE and RTOS integration.

Requirements:
- Solid understanding of C++
- EDG front end experience
- 6+ years of industry compiler development experience
- B.S/M.S in Computer Science/engineering

Please email your resume to: amy.wong@windriver.com for consideration.

-------------------------------

From: lakshman@cisco.com
Subject: Job Opening at Cisco, Silicon Valley
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 13:36:36 -0700 (PDT)

We are looking for new/recent graduates to develop/enhance various
software development/testing tools. The candidates should be strong in
compilers, algorithms and performance analysis of software. The
persons are expected to identify problems and provide tools to address
those problems with minimum of guidance. We are looking for
individuals who are highly motivated and have very good problem
solving skills.

Education: MS in Computer Science

Please send your resume to:
                Laurent Nicolas at lnicolas@cisco.com
                Ph# (408) 853 5227

Lakshmankumar Mukkavilli
Software Engineering Solutions
Cisco Systems
San Jose, CA USA
lakshman@cisco.com

-------------------------------

From: maydan@tensilica.com (Dror Maydan)
Subject: Compiler job a Tensilica, Santa Clara CA
Date: 1 Oct 2004 16:02:22 -0700

Tensilica, the configurable, extensible, processor company, has an
immediate opening for a compiler engineer at our headquarters in Santa
Clara, CA. Help develop a C/C++ compiler for an embedded,
configurable processor. Optimize code for a processor specified
dynamically at compiler run-time. Assist with tools that use compilers
to automatically generate application specific hardware. Work on all
aspects of the compiler from the front end to the optimizer to the
code generator. Ideal candidate will have experience with modern,
optimizing compilers. Knowledge of architecture and/or hardware design
a plus. Experience with the SGI or Open64 compiler also a plus.

To see more, visit our web site at www.tensilica.com or contact me
directly at maydan@tensilica.com