Semantics directed compiler generators

Jorgen Iversen <jive@daimi.au.dk>
3 Sep 2004 12:31:34 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Semantics directed compiler generators jive@daimi.au.dk (Jorgen Iversen) (2004-09-03)
Re: Semantics directed compiler generators joe@burgershack.com (Randy Crawford) (2004-09-08)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Jorgen Iversen <jive@daimi.au.dk>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 3 Sep 2004 12:31:34 -0400
Posted-Date: 03 Sep 2004 12:31:34 EDT

Hi,

Searching through the comp.compilers archive for information about
semantics directed compiler generators, I have noticed that almost all
postings are more then 10 years old, so I was wondering whether
nothing has happened in this area the last 10 years.

It would be a big help if someone could provide me pointers to
homepages/papers describing recent tools.

I am also interested in systems that generate compilers based on
language descriptions, that do not use the conventional semantic
frameworks (like operational, denotational etc.)

Jørgen Iversen