Ada 2005 Grammar

"Nick Roberts" <nick.roberts@acm.org>
13 Jul 2004 22:29:46 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Ada 2005 Grammar nick.roberts@acm.org (Nick Roberts) (2004-07-13)
Ada 2005 Grammar nick.roberts@acm.org (Nick Roberts) (2004-07-20)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Nick Roberts" <nick.roberts@acm.org>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.ada,comp.compilers
Date: 13 Jul 2004 22:29:46 -0400
Posted-Date: 13 Jul 2004 22:29:46 EDT

Is anyone planning to construct a formal grammar (suiable for input into a
parser generator) for the Ada 2005 language which could be published under
the terms of the GNU Public License?

If so, I would be interested in using this (for ECLAT, the AdaOS
compiler). If you would like, I would be happy to collaborate on
constructing this grammar.

I have a Ada 95 YACC grammar published under a liberal licence by
Intermetrics (now called AverStar) in 1994. I have already developed this
into a form that I wish to use for my own parser generator, which could
possibly form the basis of a public Ada 2005 grammar. Is anyone at
AverStar interested in publishing an Ada 2005 grammar or collaborating
with me on developing one?

--
Nick Roberts