Generate control flow graph from C++ code?

gii <gii@videotron.ca>
19 Mar 2004 23:55:15 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Generate control flow graph from C++ code? gii@videotron.ca (gii) (2004-03-19)
Re: Generate control flow graph from C++ code? touati-nospamplease@nospam-prism.uvsq.fr (TOUATI Sid) (2004-03-26)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: gii <gii@videotron.ca>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 19 Mar 2004 23:55:15 -0500
Posted-Date: 19 Mar 2004 23:55:14 EST

Hi,

      I'm working on a project that tries to minimize the number of test
cases required for the coverage of a program by using the
pre/post-dominator technique. For this technique to work, I need to be
able to generate the CFGs (Control-Flow Graph) of C++ classes. These
CFGs are then transformed in pre and post dominator trees. We need
only test the leaves of the trees to assure full (or a certain
percentage of) coverage of the code. What kind of parser or compiler
tool can be used to generate a CFG automatically? Thanks a lot.

Gabriel