Passing An Object To yyparse() In C++ ... And Handling yylval In C++ Flex Scanner

vetter@lincom-asg.com (Keith)
19 Mar 2004 23:54:14 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Passing An Object To yyparse() In C++ ... And Handling yylval In C++ F vetter@lincom-asg.com (2004-03-19)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: vetter@lincom-asg.com (Keith)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 19 Mar 2004 23:54:14 -0500
Posted-Date: 19 Mar 2004 23:54:14 EST

Hi,

I found an example of a C++ reentrant parser (probably famous
reent.tar.gz).

I was hoping to find a more elaborate example of passing a C++ object
to the parser. Also I would like to see, through example, how to pass
values from the flexer to the yaccer in C++. The yylval thingy
doesn't work in C++ as far as I can tell... or maybe that is due to
the reentrant non-global nature of a pure parser.

I have searched for quite a while to no avail. I have banged my head
for quite some time. Ack, it hurts. Please help!!!

Keith