Distributed Compiler using GreenTea P2P

csheer@hotmail.com (John)
12 Feb 2004 11:30:40 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Distributed Compiler using GreenTea P2P csheer@hotmail.com (2004-02-12)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: csheer@hotmail.com (John)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 12 Feb 2004 11:30:40 -0500
Posted-Date: 12 Feb 2004 11:30:39 EST

Hi,

I have found the GreenTea software very helpful. GreenTea is a pure
java based P2P distributed network computing platform software. I
wrote a simple program that runs on GreenTea. The program is to invoke
compilation of large software using multiple machines. GreenTea allows
me to run this large set of compilation jobs on multiple machines. It
usually takes overnight compiling the software, but now it takes a few
minutes using 20-30 machines collectively. So it's very handy for me.
GreenTea is freely available at http://www.GreenTeaTech.com.

- CS