Semantic errors classification

"Dmitriy Romanov" <DMITRIY_ROMANOV@ucr.kiev.ua>
14 Mar 2003 11:39:58 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Semantic errors classification DMITRIY_ROMANOV@ucr.kiev.ua (Dmitriy Romanov) (2003-03-14)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Dmitriy Romanov" <DMITRIY_ROMANOV@ucr.kiev.ua>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 14 Mar 2003 11:39:58 -0500
Posted-Date: 14 Mar 2003 11:39:58 EST

Hi, all!

I'm working with improving error diagnostics subsystem for our
compiler, developed in our university. My current fund of knowledge
consist of "Compiler building" university course, "Aho, Ulman Dragon
book", etc.
    So, I had encountered some troubles with studying existing
experience at this area. In most literature, which I had read there
are very small attention attended by authors to errors diagnostic,
neutralization and recovery.

In particular, now I'm looking for a semantic errors handling.
I will thank anyone kindly for links to the books, papers, part of a
product documentations, smart ideas wich pertinent to:

1) semantic errors classifiaction
2) known methods of neutrlization
3) error messages generating in synax driven parsign