looking for optimized SPECfp95 source codes

"Chung-Hsing Hsu" <chunghsu@eden.rutgers.edu>
17 Nov 2002 23:17:35 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
looking for optimized SPECfp95 source codes chunghsu@eden.rutgers.edu (Chung-Hsing Hsu) (2002-11-17)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Chung-Hsing Hsu" <chunghsu@eden.rutgers.edu>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 17 Nov 2002 23:17:35 -0500
Posted-Date: 17 Nov 2002 23:17:35 EST

Hi,

I have a compiler algorithm that exploits memory stalls for CPU
energy reduction. I think it will be interesting to study the
impact of locality optimizations on the effectiveness of my
algorithm in reducing energy usage. However, the algorithm is implemented
as a source-to-soruce level transformation. As a result, I need
the optimized SPECfp95 benchmarks in the source form (Fortran 77
programs) to play with my algorithm. So far I can only find the
tiled versions of swim and tomcatv. If you have any optimized version
of SPECfp95 program or know a way of doing so, please let me know.
In case you are interested, the codes will be run on x86/Linux 2.4.18.
Thanks.

Chung-Hsing
a graduate stduent at Rutgers university