PLI 2002 early registration deadline approaching

"Shriram Krishnamurthi" <sk@cs.brown.edu>
8 Sep 2002 22:42:51 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
PLI 2002 early registration deadline approaching sk@cs.brown.edu (Shriram Krishnamurthi) (2002-09-08)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Shriram Krishnamurthi" <sk@cs.brown.edu>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 8 Sep 2002 22:42:51 -0400
Posted-Date: 08 Sep 2002 22:42:51 EDT

[This is the last announcement we will send about PLI 2002. Please
  note that the early registration deadline is just over a week away.
  We look forward to your participation in the events!]

PLI 2002
Principles, Logics, and Implementations of
High-Level Programming Languages

Early Registration Deadline:
SEPTEMBER 12, 2002

Pittsburgh, PA, USA
October 3-8, 2002
http://pli2002.cs.brown.edu/

PLI is a confederation of conferences and workshops aimed at the
advancement of high-level programming languages. This year, PLI
consists of three conferences:

    ICFP (International Conference on Functional Programming)
    PPDP (International Conference on Principles and Practice of
                Declarative Programming)
    GPCE (Generative Programming and Component Engineering)

and seven workshops:

    Haskell
    PLAN-X (Programming Languages for XML)
    Scheme
    Rule (Rule-Based Programming)
    VCL (Verification and Computational Logic)
    Erlang
    FDPE (Functional and Declarative Programming in Education)

The hotel's cut-off date for guaranteed reservations at the group rate
is also September 12, 2002, so do register and reserve soon.

We look forward to seeing you in Pittsburgh!

Shriram Krishnamurthi
Publicity Chair
PLI 2002