New language

"David Jobet" <david.jobet@ng-market.com>
8 Sep 2002 22:32:55 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
New language david.jobet@ng-market.com (David Jobet) (2002-09-08)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "David Jobet" <david.jobet@ng-market.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 8 Sep 2002 22:32:55 -0400
Posted-Date: 08 Sep 2002 22:32:55 EDT

Hi,

I have written a compiler for a new language (for fun), and I'd like review.
Please send me your feedback/comments/suggestions.

Here's the address : http://nosica.ng-market.net

The language is object oriented with a java like syntax.
Some features have been added like
- genericity
- operator overloading (infix/postfix/prefix)
- properties
- multi dimensional arrays
- method overloading and overriding (on the result type too)
- automatic free of memory (without using a garbage collector. This is ref
counting for destructor semantic)
- all types are object (even int32)
- global analysis of program to optimiza virtual methods

There's a lot of things to be done, but things are work in progress.

Kind regards

David