[Announcement:] Complete syntax and grammar visualization solution

"Bungisoft, Inc." <nntp@bungisoft.com>
24 Jul 2002 02:23:30 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
[Announcement:] Complete syntax and grammar visualization solution nntp@bungisoft.com (Bungisoft, Inc.) (2002-07-24)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Bungisoft, Inc." <nntp@bungisoft.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 24 Jul 2002 02:23:30 -0400
Posted-Date: 24 Jul 2002 02:23:30 EDT

Are you looking for better ways to document your various syntax
grammars? Has your search for a railroad diagramming tool left you
disappointed?

Then we have the answer - Bungisoft Syntax Visualizer(tm)

        For more information please visit:
        http://www.bungisoft.com/html/products/visualizer/visualizer.html

* Powerful

Bungisoft Syntax Visualizer(tm) provides a new level of visual impact
and interactivity to documentation of your various parsers. Bungisoft
Syntax Visualizer(tm) is a self-contained Java(tm)-based visualization
application that dynamically creates visual representation of you
syntax grammar and saves it as images for easy integration with your
other documentation tasks.

        * Support for multiple parser generator syntax formats

        * Support for all common image formats

        * Easy integration with your existing build environment

        * Full customization of the look of your Railroad Diagrams

        * Multi-platform support

* Flexible

Bungisoft Syntax Visualizer(tm) supports a wide variety of commonly
used formats for parser generation. We can also provide you with
custom grammar interfaces to suit your parser generator syntax or
flavor of BNF. We provide out-of-box support for the following
grammars.

        * Yacc

        * Bison

        * JavaCC

        * EBNF

If your grammar is not on the list we can custom design it for
you. Contact us!

* Economical

Bungisoft Syntax Visualizer(tm) pays for itself the very first time
you use it! Today's complex parsing projects would require hours of
documentation work - causing you to lose expensive development time. A
single license for Bungisoft Syntax Visualizer(tm) costs less that 1
hour or your developer's time.

* Fast

With intuitive commands and simple object-oriented design, you will
learn to build your syntax Railroad Diagrams quickly saving you time
and money.

* Customizable Diagram Look

With multiple configuration options you can customize virtually
anything about the look of your generated diagrams.

        * Ability to customize any color attribute

        * Full utilization of your system fonts for customization

        * Some grammars allow to expand terminals into atoms

        * Support for JPEG, GIF, and BMP image formats.

With this and other exciting features Bungisoft Syntax Visualizer(tm)
is a sure winner for your next project - See YOUR syntax in full
color!(tm)

Visit us at http://www.bungisoft.com/html/products/visualizer/visualizer.html