Looking for Java Slicing Tools

"Sunny So" <sunnyso@comm.toronto.edu>
15 Jul 2002 23:47:08 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Looking for Java Slicing Tools sunnyso@comm.toronto.edu (Sunny So) (2002-07-15)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Sunny So" <sunnyso@comm.toronto.edu>
Newsgroups: comp.software-eng,comp.compilers
Date: 15 Jul 2002 23:47:08 -0400
Posted-Date: 15 Jul 2002 23:47:08 EDT

Dear all,

Is there a Java slicing tool available for research purposes?

I am doing some research on a communication networks with smart
computable packets. I did read some papers on slicing a non-concurrent
object-oriented program, however I hardly find an implementation for
slicing Java source code.

I would be much appreciated if someone could kindly provide me with
some information on this topic. Thank you very much.

Sunny So
Candidate of Master of Applied Science
Communications Group
The Edward S. Rogers Sr. Department of Electrical and Computer
Engineering
Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering, University of Toronto