Wanted: XML/HTML Parser/Generator Library

"Aaron Gray" <aarongray@beeb.net>
13 May 2002 01:06:29 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Wanted: XML/HTML Parser/Generator Library aarongray@beeb.net (Aaron Gray) (2002-05-13)
RE: Wanted: XML/HTML Parser/Generator Library qjackson@shaw.ca (Quinn Tyler Jackson) (2002-05-17)
Re: Wanted: XML/HTML Parser/Generator Library kvinay@ip.eth.net (Vinay Kakade) (2002-05-17)
Re: Wanted: XML/HTML Parser/Generator Library idbaxter@semdesigns.com (Ira Baxter) (2002-05-27)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Aaron Gray" <aarongray@beeb.net>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 13 May 2002 01:06:29 -0400
Posted-Date: 13 May 2002 01:06:28 EDT

Hello,

Are there any libraries for parsing XML, I want to pass XBEL, the Bookmark
Exchange Language, this is an Internet links, or "bookmarks" (Netccape)
interchange format.

I am looking for something in C++ ideally, but C would do.

I am also interested in generation of XML and of HTML, I know this is a
trivial case, but a library that did both parsing and generation of either
would be nice.

Many thanks in advance,

Aaron Gray
[XML does seem to be this week's hot topic. Too bad it's such a mess to
parse. -John]