Textbook Suggestions?

"Smith, Doug" <smith@sjfc.edu>
13 Apr 2002 23:07:00 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Textbook Suggestions? smith@sjfc.edu (Smith, Doug) (2002-04-13)
Re: Textbook Suggestions? ppluzhnikov@earthlink.net (Paul Pluzhnikov) (2002-04-16)
Re: Textbook Suggestions? crwfrd@umich.edu (Randolph Crawford) (2002-04-16)
Re: Textbook Suggestions? d00-mla@nada.kth.se (Mikael 'Zayenz' Lagerkvist) (2002-04-19)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Smith, Doug" <smith@sjfc.edu>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 13 Apr 2002 23:07:00 -0400
Posted-Date: 13 Apr 2002 23:07:00 EDT

Hello Everyone,

I'm working on a project dealing with control/data flow analysis and
optimizations, but most of the text books I have are somewhat old. I
looking for good text books on dataflow analysis that not only provide
a descent description of the algorithm's), but also include a
description of some of the suggested data structures to implement the
dataflow analysis and perhaps even provide some working code. Right
now the only book I have in this area is the second edition of the
"Dragon Book".

Thanks.

Doug Smith
[Start with the ones in the FAQ. If people want to send in short
reviews of other books, I'll be happy to add them. -John]