Re: ANN: The ML/I Macro processor

Trevor.Jenkins@suneidesis.com (Trevor Jenkins)
7 Apr 2002 12:38:47 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
ANN: The ML/I Macro processor ml1@shaw.ca (Parzival Herzog) (2002-04-06)
Re: ANN: The ML/I Macro processor Trevor.Jenkins@suneidesis.com (2002-04-07)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Trevor.Jenkins@suneidesis.com (Trevor Jenkins)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 7 Apr 2002 12:38:47 -0400
Posted-Date: 07 Apr 2002 12:38:47 EDT

On 6 Apr 2002 23:37:53 -0500, Parzival Herzog <ml1@shaw.ca> wrote:
> This is to announce that I am making available a new implementation of
> an ancient classic.

Great. I've been looking for an ML/I implementation for ages; check
back through the archives for details. I even contacted Peter Brown
direct and was willing to pay for a commerical licence but nothing
ever transpired. After several attempts I gave up and decided I would
have to do without. Now it's them that'll have to do with ... my
licence fee.

> Please refer to http://members.shaw.ca/parz for more details.
>
> I believe comp.compilers readers would likely be interested in this,

Well you got my attention anyway. :-)

> ... Peter J. Brown of the University Mathematical Laboratory,
> Cambridge, England.

He's now at University of Kent, Canterbury, England.

> [ML/I is pretty cool. Maybe it's time to dust off my Trac processor
again. > -John]

That'd also be a fine addition to my collection of older but still
unbeatable software.

Regards, Trevor