Re: Dope-Vectors for low energy compliers

sumesh <sumesh_uk@hotmail.com>
17 Mar 2002 23:10:08 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Dope-Vectors for low energy compliers verma@ls12sr.cs.uni-dortmund.de (Manish Verma) (2002-03-11)
Re: Dope-Vectors for low energy compliers sumesh_uk@hotmail.com (sumesh) (2002-03-17)
Re: Dope-Vectors for low energy compliers nmm1@cus.cam.ac.uk (2002-03-19)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: sumesh <sumesh_uk@hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 17 Mar 2002 23:10:08 -0500
Posted-Date: 17 Mar 2002 23:10:08 EST

There has been some reserach already on the data allocation problem at the
level of an array . I guess data /source transformations can be used to
achieve a finer granularity .

  A few papers you might want to look at

1.off-chip vs On chip memory : the data partitioning problem in embedded
processor based systems
by preeti ranjan panda et al university of california , irvie

2.memory energy mangement using software and hardware directed power control
delaluz et al
pennsylvania state university

sumesh