Re: C preprocessor that include column information

"Ira D. Baxter" <idbaxter@semdesigns.com>
16 Feb 2002 01:12:21 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
C preprocessor that include column information benwar@gmx.net (Ben War) (2002-02-06)
Re: C preprocessor that include column information zackw@panix.com (Zack Weinberg) (2002-02-16)
Re: C preprocessor that include column information schnetter@uni-tuebingen.de (Erik Schnetter) (2002-02-16)
Re: C preprocessor that include column information idbaxter@semdesigns.com (Ira D. Baxter) (2002-02-16)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Ira D. Baxter" <idbaxter@semdesigns.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 16 Feb 2002 01:12:21 -0500
Posted-Date: 16 Feb 2002 01:12:21 EST

I can't offer a preprocessor by itself. However, our DMS Software
Reengineering Toolkit has a C parser/AST builder/prettyprinter/name
resolver/transformer mechanisms, as well as a preprocessor that can
optionally expand/not expand conditionals/macros, etc. The DMS C
preprocessor does keep track of line AND column information, and this
is available in the parse tree if you want it.

See http://www.semdesigns.com/Products/DMS/DMSToolkit.html.

--
Ira D. Baxter, Ph.D. CTO Semantic Designs, Inc.
http://www.semdesigns.com

"Ben War" <benwar@gmx.net> wrote