Re: symbolic interpretation

Steven Carroll <scarroll@csrd.uiuc.edu>
18 Jan 2001 01:12:26 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
symbolic interpretation bettini@dsi.unifi.it (Lorenzo Bettini) (2001-01-11)
Re: symbolic interpretation fjh@cs.mu.OZ.AU (2001-01-18)
Re: symbolic interpretation idbaxter@semdesigns.com (Ira D. Baxter) (2001-01-18)
Re: symbolic interpretation scarroll@csrd.uiuc.edu (Steven Carroll) (2001-01-18)
Re: symbolic interpretation basile.starynkevitch@cea.fr (Basile STARYNKEVITCH) (2001-01-19)
Re: symbolic interpretation fjh@cs.mu.OZ.AU (2001-01-26)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Steven Carroll <scarroll@csrd.uiuc.edu>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 18 Jan 2001 01:12:26 -0500
Posted-Date: 18 Jan 2001 01:12:26 EST

here are some bibliography entries taken from some of our groups
papers on Symbolic Analysis that should get you started:

Mohammad R. Haghighat. Sybolic Analysis for Parallaleizing Compilers.
Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1995.

Cousot and Cousot. Abstract interpretation: A unified lattice model for
  static analysis of programs by construction or approximation of
fixpoints.
(POPL) January 1977.

Paul Havlak, Interprocedural Symbolic Analysis. PhD These, Rice
University, May 1994. Also CRPC Tech REport CRPC-TR94451-S

Nicholas Stavrakos, Steven Carroll, Hideki Saito, Constantine
Polychronopoulos, and Alex Nicolau, Symbolic Analysis in the PROMIS
Compiler. LCPC99 and CSRD Tech Report 1564.

William J Blume, Symbolic Analysis Techniques for Effective Automatic
Parallelization, PhD Thesis. UIUC 1995. CSRD Tech Report 1433

Soon, we'll be releasing the PROMIS Compiler which has a very strong
Symbolic Interpreter as a core component. We can notify you when it
is released if you'd like.

steve