Re: all the EBNFs in the world

"Ira D. Baxter" <idbaxter@semdesigns.com>
26 Nov 2000 01:09:04 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
all the EBNFs in the world jfarrell@hotmail.com (John) (2000-11-25)
Re: all the EBNFs in the world idbaxter@semdesigns.com (Ira D. Baxter) (2000-11-26)
Re: all the EBNFs in the world jfarrell@hotmail.com (John) (2000-11-30)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Ira D. Baxter" <idbaxter@semdesigns.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 26 Nov 2000 01:09:04 -0500
Posted-Date: 26 Nov 2000 01:08:25 EST

The DMS Software Reengineering Toolkit is generalized compiler
technology used to automate custom analyses/modification of sources
for large scale software systems. DMS provides lexing, parsing,
tree-building, prettyprinting, attribute evaluation and surface-syntax
transform application on scale. It can be obtained with parsers for:
C, C++, VB, Java, Pascal, SQL, PL/SQL, and a number of other legacy
langauges. While we presently do not have parsers for sh, ksh, etc.,
DMS is designed to accept new language definitioins easily.

A huge advantage to you, if you really need all this, is a single set
of tools for all these languages, or even mixes of these languages.

What is it you plan to do?

Ira D. Baxter, Ph.D. email: idbaxter@semdesigns.com
Semantic Designs, Inc. web: http://www.semdesigns.com
12636 Research Blvd. C-214 voice: (512) 250-1018 x140
Austin, TX 78759-2200 fax: (512) 250-1191