Processor/Compiler/Assembler/Simulator questions

Rodolfo Jardim de Azevedo <rjazevedo@my-deja.com>
25 Nov 2000 01:11:49 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Processor/Compiler/Assembler/Simulator questions rjazevedo@my-deja.com (Rodolfo Jardim de Azevedo) (2000-11-25)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Rodolfo Jardim de Azevedo <rjazevedo@my-deja.com>
Newsgroups: comp.arch.embedded,comp.compilers,comp.arch
Date: 25 Nov 2000 01:11:49 -0500
Posted-Date: 25 Nov 2000 01:11:49 EST

Hi,

We are creating a new lab in our university and we are going to buy
some development tools.
We already have MIPS and ARM development boards.
Now we would like to buy tools from/for:
- Texas (TMS320C5X and TMS320C6X): Compiler/Assembler/Simulator
- Motorola (Coldfire and 68K): Compiler/Assembler/Simulator
- Analog Devices (Sharc): Compiler/Assembler/Simulator
- 2 Network processors tools (not yet defined, any tip?
Chameleon/XStream): Compiler/Assembler/Simulator

We will develop compiler related tools. So, in this first phase, we are
not planning to buy hardware for all these processors (we already have
MIPS and ARM hardware, and are planning to buy some others latter in
this project). We are going to do our fist tests using simulators.
Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance,

Rodolfo