Re: loops in bison

Aaron Jewell <jewell@willowglen.ab.ca>
10 Aug 2000 00:10:17 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
loops in bison jewell@willowglen.ab.ca (Aaron Jewell) (2000-08-04)
Re: loops in bison cfc@world.std.com (Chris F Clark) (2000-08-05)
Re: loops in bison jewell@willowglen.ab.ca (Aaron Jewell) (2000-08-10)
Re: loops in bison cfc@world.std.com (Chris F Clark) (2000-08-13)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Aaron Jewell <jewell@willowglen.ab.ca>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 10 Aug 2000 00:10:17 -0400

Thanks Chris, John!

Unfortunately, the script must work closely with my company's product
in a way not easily done with perl et al.. (and between you and me,
most people where are work struggle enough as it is with C++, so
forcing them to learn another language to maintain my code would not
make me popular)

Almost immediately after posting my original question I did decide to
use a tree in the manner described (after following someone's advice
to look over the ksh code) and managed to throw one together over the
weekend (its very small and simple language).

I am curious though.. what is this parser generator that will build an
AST for me and where can I find it?

thanks again.