Information on compiler courses?

Jeremy Wright <jeremy.wright@merant.com>
14 Jun 2000 12:58:48 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Information on compiler courses? jeremy.wright@merant.com (Jeremy Wright) (2000-06-14)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Jeremy Wright <jeremy.wright@merant.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 14 Jun 2000 12:58:48 -0400

I am looking for information on compiler courses, specifically
optimization techniques, global optimization techniques especially. A
course that takes
Steven Muchnick's "Advanced Compiler Design & Implentation" as a text
book would be at the correct level.

Ideally I am looking for a week/two week intensive course, in which
case it can be anywhere (provided the course is taught in English !).
Alternatively, it could be one lecture a week (presumably as part of
an MSc course), in which case it would have to be in England or Wales.

I have tried searching for such courses, but no luck so far. Can
anyone help ?