Re: incremental LR compilation?

Alexander Rozenman <shure@sd.co.il>
10 May 2000 02:49:45 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
incremental LR compilation? compiler@my-deja.com (meson) (2000-05-04)
Re: incremental LR compilation? maratb@CS.Berkeley.EDU (Marat Boshernitsan) (2000-05-08)
Re: incremental LR compilation? shure@sd.co.il (Alexander Rozenman) (2000-05-10)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Alexander Rozenman <shure@sd.co.il>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 10 May 2000 02:49:45 -0400

Hello,

There are some references about incremental parsing:
1. (a classical one) Celentano.A. "Incremental Parsers".
      Acta Informatica, vol 10, p 307, 1978
2. Agrawal.R, Detro K. "An Efficient Incremental LR Parser
      for grammars with epsilon productions".
      Acta Informatica, vol 19, p 369, 1983.
3. Ferro.M, Dion.B. "Efficient Incremental Parsing for
      context free languages" (I have postscript if you need).

About incremental compilation you can see some articles
by Thomas Reps (http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~reps/reps.html).
It has many links to other books and articles.

--
email;internet:shure@sd.co.il
title:Software engineer.